Please read this disclaimer carefully before using Tenleigh’s Troops website https://www.tenleighstroops.org operated by Haylee Shrake.
Last updated: June 17, 2020
The information contained on Tenleigh’s Troops website https://www.tenleighstroops.org is for general information purposes only. Tenleigh’s Troops assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall Tenleigh’s Troops be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the content. Tenleigh’s Troops reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents at any time without prior notice. Tenleigh’s Troops does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the information mentioned at http://www.tenleighstroops.org should be followed without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide medical advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
External Link Disclaimer:
Tenleigh’s Troops website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Tenleigh’s Troops. Please note that the Tenleigh’s Troops does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- June is Scoliosis Awareness Month
- Supporting Parents of Medically Complex Children
- Haylee’s Halo Hospitalization Hacks:
- Parenting a Medically Complex Child During a Pandemic